- Help organise and manage maintenance on the portfolio, liaising with Landlords, contractors
- Arrange routine property visits, generating reports and reporting to landlords.
- Booking checkouts, organising the end of the tenancy and dealing with deposit
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with basic accounts queries
- Ensure safety compliance and housing legislation is always adhered to.
- Arrears chasing and taking appropriate action
- Assisting in tenancy renewals
- Ad hoc Filing and administration duties
- Undertake any other duties within capabilities as and when required
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An eye to detail & attention to accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Ability to learn new processes and applications quickly
- Ability to maintain administrative processes
- Ability to deal with and managing empathetically demanding Tenants and Landlords
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
job type: Full-time
Monday to Friday