Weir Road, Bexley
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking Space Directly Outside
- Very Close To Bexley Station
- Situated In Bexley Village
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer Commuter
- Gated Community
- Property Was Built 7 Years Ago
- EPC Rating "B"
- Balcony Accessible From The Kitchen/Lounge
- Ensuite Shower Room & Bathroom
Price Range £350,000 to £375,000
Anthony Martin are excited to offer for sale this second floor stunning apartment which is located in Bexley Village. For the right offer they may well include the majority of the furniture too. This would be a major boon for a first time buyer or investor.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms and one of these has an en-suite shower room. There is a very spacious kitchen/lounge with fitted appliances and a balcony. Just off of the entrance hall there is also a three piece bathroom. Outside and directly to the front there is an allocated parking space which is very rare and surrounding the property are communal gardens. Another great feature is the whole development has gated access.
This property is in the heart of Bexley Village and it is very close to the station so this would be ideal for a commuter. For viewings, please call our office now.