Arcadian Avenue, Bexley
- Five/Six Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Extended To The Rear & In To The Loft
- Remote Controlled Gated Driveway
- Exceptional Decoration Throughout
- Linked Sound System Throughout The Property
- Fitted Wrens Kitchen With Quartz Worktops
- Bi-Folding Doors Leading Out Into A Glorious Garden
- Summer Lodge With Hot-Tub
- Underfloor Heating & Built in Aquarium
- Great Location & Ideal For A Growing Family
Anthony Martin are delighted to offer for sale this stunning gated five/six bedroom semi detached house which is located in the much coveted area of Bexley/Blendon. This property has been updated to a very high standard and boasts a mock Tudor shell which is very popular with the masses.
Inside, the property is ultra modern with a linked speaker system, under floor heating, built in media housing in the lounge, integral aquarium and a fitted "Wrens" Kitchen which include appliances and quartz worktops. The property comprises of two reception rooms, Kitchen diner with bi-folding doors that lead out into the garden, utility room, cloakroom and integral garage with remote controlled door. On the next floor there are three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite that has "his & her" sinks. In the converted loft there are a further three bedrooms and one of these has an en-suite shower room and the smaller of the three is being used as a study. Outside to the rear there is a low maintenance garden which has been landscaped beautifully and this has steps which lead up to the Summer Lodge/Games Room, this houses the Hot-Tub which would also stay. To the front there is a resin gravel driveway which has remote controlled gated access and an intercom for people to gain access for added security.
This property is a gorgeous thing to behold that must be seen to be fully appreciated so book your viewing now to avoid disappointment.